Welcome to St John's CE VC First School
Our school is a special place with super, hardworking staff, supportive and energetic parents and great children. We hope our website goes some way to reflect this.
We have tried to give you as much information as possible about our school. Whether you are a parent at the school, thinking about choosing a school for your child or just interested in what we are doing then you are all very welcome! St John's is a friendly and caring school for children aged four to nine years old. We provide a creative and exciting curriculum within a safe and stimulating environment.
We believe that the children of St John's will be inspired and fulfilled, and will become responsible and confident members of the community with a lifelong enthusiasm for learning.
If you are thinking of sending your child to St John's First School, please e-mail or telephone us for further information. The best way to find out if St John's is the right place for your child is to come and visit us. We will be pleased to welcome you.
Enjoy our website!
Mrs E West
Play together, Learn together, Praise together
- "The level of care, guidance and support for pupils is excellent and ensures pupils become confident and independent learners"Ofsted, July 2009
- "The commitment to its Christian Foundations is lived out in every aspect of the school's life. "SIAS Report, July 2009
- "Pupils' personal development and well-being is outstanding and this is reflected in their exemplary attitudes to learning and excellent behaviour."Ofsted, July 2009
- "My daughter has had the best introduction to education I could possibly ask for."Parent, July 2009
- "A strong and tangible Christian based ethos makes a highly significant contribution to positive values and attitudes to teaching and learning."SIAS Report, July 2009
- "This is an outstanding school. It has a very inclusive and caring ethos and prepares pupils excellently for the next stage of their education."Ofsted, July 2009
- Spring term dates 2013
- Weekly Diary 13th May 2013
- Weekly Diary 20th May 2013
- Understanding National Curriculum levels
Interested in finding out more about sending your child to St John's?
Learn more and download prospectus